Skip to content
Dr. Diana Bermudez
Licensed Professional Counselor in Virginia, with a PhD in Counseling and MA in Art Therapy from the George Washington University
- Bilingual (native Spanish) and experienced with the complexities of multicultural families.
- As mental health consultant, has developed and delivered services for families, and professional development at a variety of programs serving children.
- Taught as adjunct faculty in the Counseling and Art Therapy Graduate Programs of George Washington University.
- Conducted research and published articles and book chapters with a focus on making therapeutic interventions accessible to minority clients.
- Lives in Arlington with her husband, son and daughter.
- Native of Costa Rica, where her extended family lives.
Request a 15-min phone call with Dr. Bermudez